Protection of the environment in which we live and operate is part of BFA’s core values and principles, and we consider it to be critical business practice. Care for the environment is one of our fundamental responsibilities and an essential part of doing business.
In this policy statement, we commit our company to:
- We comply with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice.
- We are protecting the environment by striving to prevent and minimise our contribution to land, air, and water pollution.
- We seek to keep wastage to a minimum and maximise the efficient use of materials and resources.
- We are managing and responsibly disposing of all waste.
- We are providing training for our staff to work by this policy and within an environmentally aware culture.
- Regularly communicate our environmental performance and impact to our employees and our clients.
- We are developing our management processes to ensure that environmental factors are considered during planning and implementation.
- Monitoring and continuously improving our environmental performance and impact.
- Our policy statement will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary. The management’s ‘Green Team’ endorses these policy statements and fully commits to their implementation.