The Company recognises that our commercial activities have the potential to impact on our suppliers and our environment. As a socially responsible business, our suppliers, local community and customers have a right to expect:
- All workers involved in the delivery of services provided by the Company are treated with full consideration to their fundamental human rights.
The Company acts in an ethical manner above and beyond basic legal requirements:
- The Company is committed to implementing the Ethical Trading Initiative Base Code principles.
This policy applies to:
- Staff directly employed by the Company on temporary or permanent contracts.
- Staff employed or provided by contractors or employment agencies to work on Company premises or to undertake work for or on behalf of the Company.
Employment Is Freely Chosen:
- No forced, bonded, or involuntary labour shall be used
- Staff are not required to lodge deposits or identity papers with us
- Staff are free to leave the Company after reasonable notice
Working Conditions Are Safe and Hygienic:
- Adequate steps shall be taken to prevent accidents and injury to health arising out of, associated with, or occurring in the course of work by minimising, so far as is reasonably practicable, the causes of hazards inherent in the working environment
- Staff receive health & safety information
- Staff have access to toilet facilities and drinking water
- The Company has a published Health & Safety Policy
Child Labour Shall Not Be Used:
- There shall be no recruitment of child labour.